The Dancing Coyote Beach Cottages are located in Inverness, CA, on a private beach alongside Tomales Bay.
Our four cottages offer a peaceful sanctuary just over an hour from San Francisco.
We are located in the midst of the Point Reyes National Seashore, making it an ideal home base for all kinds of adventures in nature available nearby; hiking, beach-combing, bird-watching, kayaking, etc.
We are ten minutes from the town of Point Reyes Station, where you can find great restaurants, galleries, food markets, yoga and one-of a kind shopping. Our little town of Inverness has it's own delights to offer as well.
Or, you might choose to stay put in your cozy cottage, relaxing by the fireplace.
Another popular activity at Dancing Coyote Beach is doing nothing at all, just sitting still and enjoying the view.
- Curl up by the fireplace
- Sip coffee on your private deck in the morning sun
- Stroll along the private sandy beach
- Wander into the sleepy town of Inverness
- Relax on the deck surrounded by our gardens and the ever-changing seashore
- Gaze up at the endless stars